15.1.11

go to bed


Profoundly jet-lagged from the trip to the USA. the fact I don't have internet back in Greece or a working elevator in Neratziotisa when you have 3 bags to lug - not cool. Exciting times back in the States. The Cooking Odyssey has premiered in NYC and LA, and is being rolled out across other stations of PBS throughout the country. Tres exciting, indeed.

Got some hiking done back in the States, worked, got stuck in Boston because of a blizzard (but Cambridge is one of the loveliest cities in America I think), and managed to get my batches of American peanut butter (since AB Vasilopoulos needs to drop their prices on Skippy before I ever consider buying a jar).

I cannot sleep. First full day in Athens. Off to Geneva in two weeks. More tomorrow folks. Over and out. Good night.

No comments: